Official Eligibility Requirements
Please note: The following eligibility requirements and terms must be met in order to proceed with the application process for The Vera Wear Project (Model Search) (Reality Show).
1. If you have previously applied for The Vera Wear Project or Any Vera Wear modeling competition, you are welcome to submit a new application for the current search.
2. There will be a nationwide casting call, which are tentatively scheduled January 2015. The Vera Wear Project casting crew will be present at various locations (locations, time and dates are subject to further additions and deletions and other changes.) We are currently accepting applications by submitting your information via link CLICK HERE.
3. If selected as a contestant you must be willing to live in a house or loft located at a city to be determined by producers. You will be living in house between 1-6 weeks. You will be living with 20-25 other contestants where you will have no privacy.
4. Travel to and from the production location and a major airport in the United States will be arranged and paid for by the production.
5. The house will be outfitted with video and audio recording devices which will record, broadcast and exhibit your actions and voice at all times, twenty four hours a day, seven days a week in every room of the house as well as any and all locations and settings outside of the house for the duration of your participation in the contest. You will be observed at all times by the producers as well as the general public watching on television and possibly the internet.
6. The winner of the contest will be eligible to receive the grand prize which will included a modeling contract with Vera Wear. Producers have the sole discretion to adjust prizes without notice.
7. You must be a female 18 to 28 of age at the time of application.
9. You must be in excellent physical and mental health.
10. You understand and agree that you will have to pose and be photographed and or video taped while clothed, partially clothed or naked.
11. If selected to be interviewed, you will be required to fill and submit a medical history form. (Provided by producers)
12. If selected to be a contestant you must complete a participant package, this package will be given to you by the producers and will included release forms and waivers for you and your immediate family.
13. By applying for participation in the contest, you authorize the producers to conduct civil, criminal, financial, driver-history and any other type of background checks deemed necessary by the producers.
Ready to apply? Click Here